The Imperial Theatre Box Office is located immediately North of the main theatre doors and is open Monday to Friday 11:00 am to 5:00 pm and Saturday 10:00 am to 2:00 pm, except Statutory Holidays.
All tickets include applicable fees and taxes and may be purchased:
- In person at the Box Office using Debit, Visa, Mastercard, Cheque or Cash.
- Online for those shows listed under the Buy Tickets tab using Visa or Mastercard.
- Discounted tickets,Subscriptions and Special Offers are not available for online purchase. If the discount type you require is not listed on-line then please purchase through the Box Office, either in person or by phone.
- If requesting tickets to be mailed, please ensure your address is correct. Please note that one of the options when purchasing Tickets On-Line allows you to print your own tickets at home.
- By phone with a Credit Card on (519)-344-7469. If unable to get through please leave a message on our answering machine — at times our lines are extremely busy, but we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.
- By redeeming Imperial Theatre Gift Certificates.
- By mail to Imperial Theatre Box Office, PO Box 43 - 168 N.Christina Street, Sarnia, N7T 7H8.
- Please note that tickets cannot be placed on HOLD due to simultaneous On-Line sales.
Groups of 20 or more may qualify for a discount off the regular admission price, subject to promoter's restrictions. Contact the Box Office for more information.
The concession levels for Seniors , Young Adults and Students are as follows :
Senior prices, when applicable for all Theatre Sarnia and Imperial Presents shows will be at the age of 60 , Young Adults are ages 19 - 25 and Students are up to 18 years of age.
Concession discounts are not generally available for on-line purchases
Prices for other shows are at the sole discretion of the producing Company.
Make a thoughtful gesture for any occasion and may be purchased at the Box Office or on-line in an amount of your choice. They may be used to purchase tickets for any show at the Theatre and have no expiry date.
All Ticket sales are Final..there are no Refunds unless the performance is cancelled. However, tickets may be exchanged for $2 each between performances of the same show, subject to promoters' restrictions. Tickets cannot be exchanged from a completed performance. Starting June 1, 2016 the concession allowing Theatre Sarnia Season ticket holders to exchange tickets at no charge has been rescinded due to increased costs.
Ticket Reprint Policy
Our ticketing system allows for reprinting of tickets that have been mislaid or lost. However there is a cost to the Theatre to do so and accordingly there is a nominal charge of $2 to reprint such tickets.
Purchased Ticket Pickup
Your tickets may be picked up at the Box office any time during Business Hours. Also the Box Office is open for ONE HOUR before each show to allow for tickets to be picked up and for the sale of Rush tickets for that Performance. During that hour, if busy, we may not be able to sell tickets for future performances or handle any requests to exchange tickets.
A seating map of the Theatre is available on this website under the Our Theatre tab or by using the highlighted link.